Graphic Resource Group is a marketing solutions provider with more than 30 years of experience. Our forward-thinking approach focuses on identifying challenges and providing innovative solutions in the print, display, promotional, project management and warehousing and fulfillment space.
Combining innovation, imagination, communication, and leading-edge technology with the time-honored principles of integrity, trust, and value, we develop concepts that are engaging and inspired.
It starts with your goals in mind. Diving deep to understand your unique challenges, then fusing strategy to develop comprehensive plans utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data to deliver superior results.
Credibility is a big part of the way we do business. We form close working partnerships with our clients, focused on the mutual goal of achieving remarkable things.
GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION
Customer service is our highest priority. This starts at project inception, as our team collaborates with clients to fully understand an assignment. We want to get things right and if something isn’t working, we’ll make updates until complete satisfaction is achieved.
GRG GREEN - Our Mark On The Planet
Among our top priorities is a strong commitment to running the company in an environmentally aware and sustainable way.
- Our corporate headquarters in Troy, Michigan is retrofitted and located in a federal Empowerment Zone sponsored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Energy efficient windows with UV film allow for natural light to keep rooms cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Repurposed workstations and recycled insulation conserve raw materials.
- Motion sensors automatically turn off lights when offices, warehouses, and other spaces are unoccupied.
- Vegetable-based inks and recycled paper stocks and cardboard are environmentally friendly.
- Post-consumer recycled plastic composites, PVC-free materials and biodegradable plastics are engineered into our designs.
- Sustainable and reclaimed woods are employed.
- Reusable exhibits, trade show booths and displays are standard operating procedure.
- Comprehensive recycling of all types of materials reduces landfill wastes.
- Unused wearable and promotional goods are donated to charitable organizations.
- Purchasing promotional products and raw materials from suppliers within a 500-mile radius reduces fuel consumption and shipping burden.
Our strategic partnership companies subscribe to sustainable forestry practices, such as the Forest Stewardship Council, the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, and the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification. Our logistics partners increasingly use alternative fuel vehicles and follow efficient delivery grids.